Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tulip Time Tots

Unlike many Hollanders I LOVE Tulip Time!! (Update...I actually think many Hollanders actually do like it as well :-) )It is so much fun to go downtown and see so many random people. I also love it because it's a reminder that Summer is almost here. It brings back many high school memories (Keely & Becky)...it's a "feel good" week all around. Mike on the other hand is NOT fan. Alison follows in my shoes. She loves to watch the dancers, kicks up her feet, and tries to mimick everything the dancers do. She may be a professional Dutch Dancer someday...we shall see :-). Here are some pictures from this week. I'm hoping to take Alison to the parade this Saturday, but with Sheri due any day with little Max we shall see!!


Sheri & Chase


Sheri's friend Abby and daughter Reily...(Sorry if I spelled her name wrong Ab)


Chase & his cousin Gwen


I love this picture of Ali...she looks innocent.


Lola & Alison...best Dutch buds


Lola, Gwen, and Alison


All the cousins! Chase, Lola, Gwen, & Ali









1 comment:

Adrian and Becky said...

LOVE the pictures! I miss tulip time as well!! It brings back great memories! These pics are so cute and they look like they all have a "glow" affect to them! Oh the memories!!