Saturday, December 13, 2008

Here's for you Becky!

I meant to post updated pictures of Chase last week however Alison erased it and I haven't had time to repost until this morning. Chase is already 1 month old if you can believe it. Here are a few pictures of the past month's events. He's still a little angel.



This is a house in Chicago with a decorated tree out front. The ornaments were huge lit up balls and I thought it was pretty so I had to take the picture.


I saw this building on our walk in Chicago and had to take the picture. It is pretty much my life right now. Feeding a newborn around the clock is no easy business.


Alison LOVES the Holland Parade of Lights...actually any parade with a marching band, but she was extra excited to see Santa this year.


Aunt Sheri, mommy, and Alison all bundled up. It was a chilly night. My mom spent the whole parade waiting for our coffee's in JP's. Sorry mom! But thank you SO much!


Alison got "sick" one night and we had to strip her bed. Our only alternative was to put her back in the crib for the night since Chase doesn't use it yet. She was excited for the "Good old days".








Since she had so much fun on Ethan's sled I thought I would buy her her own sled. Since we're cooped up in the house all day we had to make the best of it and act like we were all outside.



Holy cats he looks like Mike in this picture.



"I'm not sure I want to wake up yet"


Chillin'...something he rarely does these days. Needs to be held if he's awake.





Unfortunately we needed to take Chase to the ER when he was under 2 weeks old. I came down with Mastitis and was put on an antibiotic that Chase was allergic to. He was extremely fussy and had a full body rash. Poor little guy.





Ali was so excited to help with Chase's first bath.


He didn't like it so much but now that he can be submerged he loves it!!










2 comments:

Keely said...

Such cute pictures! I can't believe he's a month old already, wow! That picture of Ali and Chase in the crib is too cute, she looks just like you! Hope you're feeling better :-)

Adrian and Becky said...

Thanks for the pics guys!! I miss you! And I can not wait to meet him in person!!!