Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wacky Wednesday

Today was me & Alison's last "obligation free" Wednesday
together so I thought we'd go have some fun together.
At 9:15 I got the idea to check out Crazy Bounce & turns
out they have tot time on Wednesdays from 9 - 11. We quickly
got dressed and were out the door to go to the "fun place". Alison
would not go near the huge slides even when I told her I would go
with her. She stuck to the basketball, bouncy balls, tot area, and the arcade.
After that we met Sheri at the Gap and then went to Sub's 'n More
for lunch. Yum! Then we stopped in at Lokker's bargain
basement and I got a pair of tennis shoes for Alison and the
baby. Her's were originally $48 on sale for $12 & his were originally
$54 on sale for $12. HUGE deal on Stride Rites! I can't believe
people would actually pay $54 for a pair of infant shoes...sorry if you
do...I just find it outrageous!














No comments: