Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Beach Babes and Stormy Weather

Today was great. Jen called me this morning and asked if I would like to go with her and the kids to the beach. Today was a perfect day for the beach especially since Mike & I kept our promise to Ali this past Sunday when we were sand blasted with (what felt like) 90 mile an hour winds. The kids had a ton of fun swimming in the warm water and playing in the sand. Ethan had enough after an hour and fell asleep under the umbrella. When we got home Alison took a bath so she could sleep well for her nap, and I did my pregnancy pilates. Wow! My butt & legs hurt so bad I could barely keep up...actually I didn't. I quit here and there...shhh. After dinner the weather turned and a storm hit West Michigan. It was too short of course, but it was fun to see it come in. I took some pictures of the storm front. Hope you enjoy!!






Ali was just pretending...she wanted to be like Ethan.


The storm front...




2 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute Kori. Adorable actually.

When you going to show that baby belly on the blog girl?

I can't believe you are having a boy.. how fun!

love ya!

Keely said...

Hey Kori! Looks like you had a great day! We're staying at the cottage this week so we went down for a swim after I got home from work and just made it back to the cottage to watch the storm :-) I agree, not long enough! Such cute pictures :-)