Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Summer's here!!! It's pool time!

Today was a perfect day. I woke up early so I could drink my cup of coffee in peace. When Ali woke up we cuddled for a little while before heading to Grand Rapids to visit Jeremy, Jenni, Ethan & Henry and see their new condo. After some Mac & Cheese we headed back to town to pick up a new swimming pool for Alison. I actually got a bigger one so I could utilize it as well :-). During her nap I was in the pool soaking up the rays. Here are a couple of shots from when she went in after her nap. She forgot we picked up a pool and her face was priceless when I had her look out the window and see the pool was ready to go. Sorry...no snap shot of that one. You'll have to take my word for it.


Testing the waters...a little cool.


Look at me mommy!


Mom, I'll do it myself for goodness sake!


One of Ali's many funny faces...this is her acting like
she's swimming.

2 comments:

Keely said...

Oh my word, I think I'll have to get one of those! In the picture where she's making her swimming face I think she looks totally like you!

Anonymous said...

I love her faces. You just wait she will be the next famous actress. Maga Podjan